At Springfield Primary Academy our vision is to:-
- Promote respect for all through positive example
- Recognise and value everyone as an individual
- Grow, develop and learn within a safe and secure environment
- Provide experiences and opportunities for all to reach their full potential
- Create a stimulating and exciting learning environment
- Have professional relationships with everyone; to be a welcoming community
- Strive for the best through rigorous self-evaluation
- Celebrate everyone’s achievements
- Engender an enthusiasm for learning and a sense of awe and wonder of the world that we live in
At Springfield Primary Academy we recognise and value everyone as an individual. We are a supportive, inclusive learning community, committed to challenging and supporting each person in order for them to reach their full potential.
Our highly ambitious vision for an excellent education for all pupils, underpinned by our key drivers of 'Care, Collaboration and Challenge', is at the heart of all that we do. We value diversity and promote a culture of respect and understanding, in order to develop independence and life skills, so that everyone is equipped to make a positive contribution to our school and the wider community.
Our ambition is that our children develop a thirst for learning achieved through our carefully sequenced curriculum. Learning at Springfield is fun but purposeful with an emphasis on deepening and broadening understanding, through exciting and vibrant experiences, both in and outside of our classrooms.
Children leave our Academy with a sense of belonging, confidence in themselves and their abilities; the capability to adapt to the rich diversity of Britain today; the aptitude to continue their education successfully; the ability to talk eloquently and with confidence and an inherent kindness for others, their local community and the world in its entirety.