Lots of fun had and now already to celebrate Christmas.
Today our class has had lots of fun making Christmas craft this morning with beads, lollipop sticks and more.
More photos and cooking fun from the kitchen and our presentations. Hope they’re all enjoying their 80s sweets.
Our class have had a fab day sharing our decade research and eating food from our decade. Lots of fun was had by all.
I’d like to give a warm welcome to all my new children and parents in year 4. The class have settled in well and working hard in all their lessons. As you may of heard, we have a pet dog (teddy) within our class this year. The children will be able to have Snuggles for the day as a reward for working hard and trying their best during the day. They have been taking good care of him and seem keen to be next to have him. I’m looking forward to working hard but having lots of fun with the class over the coming term.
Welcome to Springfield Primary Academy. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!